Sunday 30 October 2016

Well this is a bit of a headache

Had banging headaches this week so got called into Christies for emergency scan on the brain only to bloody find cancer has now spread to my brain (yes, i have one), so the three options are...

1) Chop it out... no way, too many complications so this isn't happening.
2) Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy - need to weigh up my options in terms and pro's and con's. I will be speaking to my consultant this week.
3) Ride the storm and see what happens, either going to die of liver failure or seizure... both painless which to be honest at this moment in time seems like the option of choice however nothing is set in concrete.

I did get asked the questions would I be like to resuscitated  if I did go, which I answered no, however had a conversation with some of my incredible mates which turned me round to say yes. You know who you are and I love you to bits.

So, waiting on further results, i'll keep you posted. As for now I'm off on my fake stag do in York, wish me luck.

Oh and the life expectancy is around 6 to 8 weeks apparently...


Glaba x 

No comments:

Post a Comment